Credit Cards help you to manage your finances. You can enjoy a high credit limit on credit cards with exclusive offers and discounts. They will help you to save money from your monthly transactions. But many individuals get into confusion when they have to decide on a card. There are hundreds of credit cards offered by different banks in India and choosing one card among them is a difficult choice to make. Therefore, we have brought you the best credit cards that can help you to save money and enjoy great discounts on online and offline transactions. On the other hand, you can have a look at all the features and benefits of these cards.
Best Credit Cards in India
Here are the top three credit cards that can be best for you according to your expenses.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
It is a credit card for shopping that helps you to save some extra bucks while you shop from Amazon App or official website.
- Amazon Prime customers get 5% back on their spending made on Amazon.
- Non-prime consumers will receive a 3% back on their Amazon purchases.
- When you use the card on Amazon Pay, you’ll get 2% back at over 100 Amazon Pay partnered merchants.
- Get 1% back on all other purchases, with the money coming in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- Culinary Treats Program members save at least 15% while dining at more than 2,500 establishments across India.
- On fuel transactions, a 1% surcharge is waived.
- This credit card contains an integrated microchip that protects it from fraud and theft.
SBI Prime Credit Card
This credit card has a lot of benefits and you can use this card to earn vouchers and cashbacks by making multiple transactions.
- You will get a Welcome Bonus of up to INR 3000 from any of the following brands:-
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
- Shoppers Stop
- You will get Club Vistara Silver Membership as a complimentary benefit.
- After spending INR 50000 in a calendar quarter, you’ll receive an INR 1,000 Pizza Hut E-Voucher.
- After spending INR 5 lacs annually, get a Yatra E-Voucher worth 7000 rupees.
- For every INR 100 spent on utility bill payment standing instructions, you’ll earn 20 reward points.
- Spend Rs. 100 at Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket outlets to earn 15 reward points.
- For every INR 100 spent on grocery, eating, movies, and department stores, you’ll get 10 reward points.
- On your birthday, earn 20 reward points for every INR 100 spent.
- Under the priority pass program, you will receive four complimentary trips to international airport lounges, with a maximum of two visits every quarter.
- Get 8 free trips to domestic airport lounges per quarter, with a maximum of two visits.
Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card
This credit card will bring you savings on grocery purchases and dining. You can go through the features and benefits of this credit card below:-
- Get a 20% discount on your first month’s rent up to INR 700.
- 15% payback on OLA flights, up to INR 600 per month
- Zomato is offering a 10% discount up to 750 per month.
- Get 10% off Grofers for a month, up to INR 1,000.
- Weekends with a BOGO offer on Inox – up to INR 400 per month in savings
- Yatra offers a quarterly discount on domestic flights, international flights, and domestic hotels.
- Benefits of Renewal – On purchases of INR 5,000 or more, the monthly fee is waived.
So, you have seen that there are multiple credit cards you can use to cut off your monthly expenses. There are many kelley blue book that offer exclusive benefits along with ICICI and HDFC Credit Card. So, you can go through the features and benefits of all the cards and then decide on the final card. We hope you have found this article informative.